K9 Detection Handler – Seasonal
Website COAST TO COAST K9 TEAMS
Providing Safety through Superior Detection
Coast To Coast K9 Teams hires experienced full-time and part-time Drug and Explosives Single K-9 Handlers located domestically. Handlers should expect to be deployed to other locations as deemed necessary by management and the company. These projects offer a competitive pay.
This position requires you to be a US Citizen.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
Handlers are responsible to the Operations Manager (OM) and K9 Team Manager (TM) at their respective contract location to the following duties:
- Conduct daily kennel care for their assigned contract working dog (CWD) this includes maintaining assigned CWD’s diet.
- Conduct daily health checks/grooming on assigned CWD.
- Adhere to the daily duty roster and or training schedule, in the proper uniform and on time.
- Conduct periodic checks on assigned CWD to ensure K-9 has adequate water.
- Strictly adhere to C2CK9 Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) while working post.
- Properly maintain assigned K-9 equipment. Conduct periodic inspections to ensure equipment is safe and in good working condition.
- Thoroughly know, apply and report response procedures. Document ALL K-9 responses that occur while working post. Immediately report to OM & TM, generate necessary documentation.
- Document training records daily. Ensure optimum required detector dog training hours are met on a weekly basis.
- Utilize your assigned canine as directed by the OM & TM
- Other duties may be assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org